James A. Stroup: CEO/President. Veteran: Captain CE USAR, Attended University of Pittsburgh with a major - Mechanical Engineering, and a minor in Economics. Management Courses from Various Colleges and Universities
- 30+ years Experience in Business management; Business Start-ups, Field Engineering management for Komatsu, Kawasaki Constr. Equip., Daewoo Heavy Ind., Hess Micro-gen.
- Development of natural gas engines and diesel engines for specific applications Hess, LG, KukeJae,
- Sales Heavy Duty On- Highway Truck, HD Diesel Engines, Construction Equipment
- Gaseous Industrial Engine Sales for Stand-By and Co-Gen Generators
Maury Schwegman: VP, graduate Tennessee Technological University, with a B.S. Industrial Technology, and a M.A. in Education.
- 35+ years experience in: business startups and management,
- Successfully started and subsequently sold interest in Mack Truck Dealership, Nashville, TN;
- Account Manager of $1MLN+ accounts, truck sales (Freightliner, Mack Trucks, Sterling)
Management Tech Team
Feng Mo Engineering, Ph.D in Electrical Engineering of Univery of Wisconsin-Madison, BEX Contract Engineer and Consultant
- Responsible for the design and development of the BEX CPU;
- 20+ years of experience in engineering management and technical leadership of cross disciplinary teams.
- Developed multi-threaded software development including digital signal processing algorithms and real-time DSP firmware.
- Consultant status
Ben Berriche, Ph.D, MBA, MBB, Rochester Institute of Technology, University of Texas, VP of Operations and Quality Control / Advisor
- 25+ years of management experience in electronics, telecommunication, automotive, and alternative energy industries.
- Managed the design and assembly of alternative fuel vehicles for BAF Technologies
- Taught Mechanical engineering undergrad for MIT Singapore,
- Holds patents for measurement of film thickness measuring devices. One such device presently being used by NASA
- Lean Six Sigma Instructor (Black Belt) conducts online seminars and training sessions
- Consultant status